With an annual contribution starting a $100 a month, your Federal Club membership provides HRC with the ability to respond quickly and effectively on important issues affecting LGBTQ Americans.
Federal Club Council/Major Donor
With an annual gift of $5,000 or more, HRC’s major donors provide the leadership, vision and resources that are critical to our work and mission. As a major donor, you are invited to make gifts to HRC, the HRC political action committee and the HRC Foundation.
BE AN HRC LEADER – PARTICIPATE TODAY!
Make a powerful, personal statement in the fight for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equal rights; take action now–click/select an option below!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Join an extraordinary group of leaders whose generous support helps fund the critical work of the Human Rights Campaign. Your membership provides the HRC with the ability to:
- Lobby and influence national, state and local legislators to create a legal environment
offering equal rights to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) Americans.
- Provide bipartisan support to fair-minded candidates at national and state levels
who support our issues.
- Promote diversity, and opportunities to be open, honest and safe at home, at work
and in the community.
- Offer education and outreach programs within our community on both political
and non-political issues that affect our quality of life.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- HRC Federal Club lapel pin… As a Federal Club member and leader in the fight for equality, you will receive a special pin that recognizes you for your significant contribution.
- Discounted tickets to the HRC Columbus Dinner + Auction… Federal Club/Federal Club Council members receive discounted tickets to the local gala as well as regional dinners around the country.
- HRC Publications… You will receive Leading Equality, a quarterly bulletin that gives members current, inside information on HRC’s work.
- Invitations to events and programs… You will receive invitations to HRC Federal Club engagements, political briefings, and other events held each year; allowing you an opportunity to learn about the issues, become an activist, and make lifetime friends along the way.
- Published acknowledgment… Your name can be listed in HRC’s annual report, as well as in the annual Gala + Auction program.
By joining the Federal Club/Federal Club Council, you are pledging to contribute $1,200 or more ($5,000 for Federal Club Council) per year to the Human Rights Campaign. This contribution can be set up as a monthly or quarterly draft to a credit or debit card; however, payments for the full annual amount are accepted.